Creamy Skillet Chicken
Prep 10 minutes l Cook 20 minutes l Serves 3
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (click to shop)
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, pureed
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Sweet baby broccoli
- Place the flour into a casserole dish. Stir in 1 teaspoon of salt. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and then dredge them in the flour coating all sides.
- Add 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook on each side for about 8-10 minutes. If chicken starts to cook really fast with the heat turn it down to low/medium.
- After cooking chicken for 20 minutes remove chicken and set aside.
- Turn down the heat to low and whisk in the cream, sun-dried tomatoes 1/4 teaspoon salt and Parmesan cheese.
- After cheese has melted and mixture has thickened add the chicken back into the skillet. Add the broccoli and cover the dish to cook for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
Turkey / Veggie-Turkey Pesto Panini
• 1 tablespoon 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
• 1 loaf of French bread, cut into 3-4 equal pieces
• 1/2 cup pesto, homemade or store-bought
• 4-8 ounces mozzarella, sliced
• 2 cups chopped leftover Thanksgiving turkey (you may use substitute veggie turkey purchased at Trader Joes or Whole Foods)
• 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
• 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and sliced
1. Heat 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto over 1 side of French bread and top with mozzarella, turkey, tomatoes, avocado and top half of bread. Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
3. Add sandwich to pan and grill until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
• 1 box of Pesto Pasta from 41 Olive
• ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
• 1 cup shelled edamame
• ½ cup fresh mint
• ⅔ cup arugula
• 2 small cloves garlic
• ½ cup parmesan cheese
• ¼ cup 41 Olive Garlic Olive Oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• Juice from 1 lemon
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare pasta according to package instructions, reserving 1 cup of the liquid before draining.
2. While the pasta is cooking, add the edamame, mint, arugula, garlic, and parmesan cheese to a food processor. Pulse several times until the ingredients are finely chopped and evenly combined. Scrape down the sides. Add the 41 Olive Garlic Olive Oil and run the machine for another 10 seconds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the pasta (except for the cup of liquid) and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the pesto, lemon juice and some of the pasta water. Use tongs to toss the pasta evenly with the pesto, adding more pasta water as needed until the mixture is evenly combined. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
WINTER WHEAT WENGETARTION PIZZA
–2 ½ cups whole wheat flour, plus additional for dusting
–2 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
–1 teaspoon kosher salt
–1 cup warm water
–2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
-½ tablespoon sugar
*Or use one 16-ounce ball of store-bought pizza dough, room temperature.
–½ pound pancetta, diced
–10 Brussels sprouts, roughly chopped (approximately 3 cups)
–1 cup crumbled goat cheese
–1 sweet red apple (such as Fuji), very thinly sliced
–½ cup grated parmesan
–Extra virgin olive oil
–Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
–Cornmeal, optional (for work surface)
Turkey with Brown Sugar Glaze
1 whole turkey (about 12 pounds), thawed if frozen, rinsed, and patted dry (neck and giblets chopped into 2-inch pieces; liver discarded)
2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
1 large yellow onion, roughly chopped
Nonstick 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil with Misto Spray Bottle
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
Coarse salt and ground pepper
2/3 cup 41 Olive 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup packed dark-brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest, plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Let turkey sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds.
- Place neck, giblets, carrots, celery, and onion in a heavy-bottomed metal roasting pan. Set a roasting rack over vegetables and coat with 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
- Tuck wing tips underneath body of turkey. Tie legs together with kitchen twine. Rub turkey all over with 2 tablespoons butter; season with salt and pepper.
- Place turkey on rack in pan; roast on bottom oven rack until golden brown, 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Add 2 cups water to pan; roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of a thigh reads 125 degrees, about 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring 41 Olive 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, and orange juice to a slight boil over high, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture is syrupy, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in 2 tablespoons butter and orange zest. When thermometer reads 125 degrees, brush turkey with glaze.
- Rotate pan and roast, brushing turkey with remaining glaze every 15 minutes, until thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a thigh reads 165 degrees, 30 to 45 minutes (tent turkey with foil if browning too quickly). Transfer turkey to a platter. Loosely tent with foil and let rest 30 minutes before carving.