• 1 box of Pesto Pasta from 41 Olive
• ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
• 1 cup shelled edamame
• ½ cup fresh mint
• ⅔ cup arugula
• 2 small cloves garlic
• ½ cup parmesan cheese
• ¼ cup 41 Olive Garlic Olive Oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• Juice from 1 lemon
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare pasta according to package instructions, reserving 1 cup of the liquid before draining.
2. While the pasta is cooking, add the edamame, mint, arugula, garlic, and parmesan cheese to a food processor. Pulse several times until the ingredients are finely chopped and evenly combined. Scrape down the sides. Add the 41 Olive Garlic Olive Oil and run the machine for another 10 seconds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the pasta (except for the cup of liquid) and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the pesto, lemon juice and some of the pasta water. Use tongs to toss the pasta evenly with the pesto, adding more pasta water as needed until the mixture is evenly combined. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Tags: Main Courses
- Neil Naran