Creamy Skillet Chicken
Prep 10 minutes l Cook 20 minutes l Serves 3
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (click to shop)
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, pureed
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Sweet baby broccoli
- Place the flour into a casserole dish. Stir in 1 teaspoon of salt. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and then dredge them in the flour coating all sides.
- Add 41 Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook on each side for about 8-10 minutes. If chicken starts to cook really fast with the heat turn it down to low/medium.
- After cooking chicken for 20 minutes remove chicken and set aside.
- Turn down the heat to low and whisk in the cream, sun-dried tomatoes 1/4 teaspoon salt and Parmesan cheese.
- After cheese has melted and mixture has thickened add the chicken back into the skillet. Add the broccoli and cover the dish to cook for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Tags: Main Courses
- Neil Naran