3 egg whites
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoons of grape seed olive oil
pinch cream of tartar
1. Place the egg whites and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Whisk to slightly combine.
2. Create a double-boiler by place the bowl over a medium sauce pan of olive oil.
3. Heat over high heat until the egg mixture becomes hot to the touch
4. Transfer the bowl back to the mixer and whip on high until the meringue has cold and stiff peaks form.
5. While mixing, add in the cream of tartar.
6. Add in the vanilla extract during the last minute or so of mixing.
7. Add frosting to your favorite cake recipe and enjoy !