POWER UP Berry Smoothie
• 1 banana, sliced and frozen
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt from Trader Joes
• 1/4 cup light coconut milk
• 1 cup mixed berries (I used strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
• 1 teaspoon flaxseed (Zuly: I have used 1sp of 41 Olive Grapeseed Olive Oil before for the nutrients)
• 1 large handful fresh spinach, optional
• in a blender, combine banana, yogurt and milk and process until smooth. Add in remaining fruit, flaxseed, and spinach (if using), and blend until desired consistency is reached.
• “I love to be a Foodie” so enjoy your recipe!