• 4x of 10 inch sized flour tortillas (Found at Trader Joe’s)
• 4 cups of shredded pork (Use Garden Fresh Veggie Beef for vegetarians)
• 1 medium red cabbage, thinly sliced or shredded
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 41 Olive Jalapeno Salt
• 1 bunch of fresh cold cilantro , cleaned and trimmed
• 1 tablespoon 41 Olive Japanese Sesame Seed Oil
• Korean Barbecue sauce to taste
• 4 wedges of lime
Lightly toast flour tortillas (Place them over a low flame on a gas burner to soften the tortillas and get a little bit of char on them for flavor).
Distribute pork between the tortillas evenly. In a small bowl combine cabbage, lime juice, and 41 Olive Jalapeno Salt to taste.
Distribute the cabbage between the tortillas evenly. Top with cilantro, 41 Olive sesame oil, and Korean BBQ sauce.
Serve with Lime wedges.