Pan-Seared Arbequina Brussel Sprouts
Prepping Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
• 1 lb (approx. 4 cups) of brussel sprouts
• ¼ cup 41 Olive Arbequina Olive Oil
• 1 tsp. 41 Olive Himalayan salt and pepper
• Rinse brussel sprouts and peel away any bad outter layers, then cut into halves or quarters depending on how larger the brussel sprout is.
• Place olive oil in a large skillet on stovetop with a lid and heat on high until oil is crackling.
• Lower heat to medium and place cut brussel sprouts into pan and stir to cover in olive oil and add in the salt and pepper at this time.
• Keep lid on pan for 15 min. of cook time tossing in pan every minute or so.
• Take lid off for remaining 5 min. and raise heat slightly to make crispy; continue stirring and tossing the entire time. Sauté until browned and crispy.
• Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and Photography by Stacey Bryant
- Stacey Bryant