Olive oil can be infused with a variety medicinal and nutritional herbs. There are many herbs that you can use, depending on your needs.
Rosemary Infused Oil is a versatile oil that can be used to flavor pasta sauces and as a roasting oil.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil is a great ingredient in many bath products. Itching and dandruff can be reduced with this oil.
You can make lotions and salves with chamomiles, chickweeds, calendula and plantain.
Chickweed can be used as a natural treatment for minor skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Comfrey can be used to treat minor cuts or insect bites.
Olive Oils Infused with Culinary Flavors
Savory Infused Olive Oils can be used to enhance the flavor and color of salad dressings, or other healthy, delicious meals that contain ginger, garlic, peppers, and herbs. You can use fresh infused olive oils the day before.
Olive Oil With Herbs for Healing & Beauty
Only the finest dried herbs can produce the best results.
- Use sterilized, clean containers with tight-fitting lids.
- The shelf life of colored glass bottles can be extended by being used. Vitamin E oil can also be used to preserve the oil.
- Olive Oil has a reputation for being a good choice because it is resistant to oxidation and other chemicals.
- Other oils include almond, grape seed, and almond.
- Bottles or jars labeled with dates and other ingredients for infusion.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High-quality dried herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Glass Jar in Dry, Clean Condition with a Tight Fitting Lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- A warm and sunny place