Mix and Match The Ways You Utilize Herb Infused Olive Oils
Many herbs can be infused with oil. Rosemary-infused Oil Is a great oil for making pasta sauces or roasting potatoes.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil is suitable for many bath products.
Calendula is also great for making insect repellant lotions. Plantain can be used to heal wounds.
Chickweed is also a great option for treating small cuts and skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or other sensitive skin conditions.
Culinary Infused Olive Oils
Savory Infused Oil are great for salad dressings and other healthy dishes with bell peppers, garlic, or ginger.
To prevent bacteria and mold growth, we recommend using dried herbs.
Olive Oil Infused With Herbs For Beauty & Healing
- The best quality dried herbs last longer.
- Clean containers fitted with tight-fitting caps.
- Colored glass bottles can be used to extend the shelf life. Vitamin E oil can also help preserve the oil.
- Olive Oil is known for its resistance to oxidation.
- You can use coconut, grape seed, and almond oils.
- Label bottles with dates and infusion ingredients labels.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High Quality Dry Herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Clear glass container made from dry glass with tight-fitting lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- A place with a sunny climate or consistent