Learn About A Handful of Ways To Use Herb Infused Olive Oil
A variety of herbs can be infused with oil depending on their purpose.
Rosemary-infused Olive Oil can also be used in pasta sauces, or to cook potatoes with energy-packed oils.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil could also be used medicinally in bath products.
Calendula can also make lotions or salves to repel insects. Plantain can be used to heal wounds.
Chickweed also works well for minor cuts and skin conditions, such as eczema.
Culinary Infused Olive Oils
Savory Infused oils add a delicious flavor to salad dressings, as well as any other healthy dishes containing garlic, ginger or peppers.
Use dried herbs to stop mold and bacteria growth.
Olive Oil Infused With Herbs For Beauty & Healing
- The finest dried herbs have the best quality. They won't spoil and last longer.
- Use sterilized containers with tight fitting caps.
- You can extend shelf life by using colored glass bottles. Vitamin E oil can be added to oil to preserve it.
- Olive Oil, which resists oxidation, is a popular choice.
- A few oils that can be used are almond, grape seed, coconut, and olive oils.
- Label jars and bottles with dates.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High quality dry herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Clear, dry container of glass in tight-fitting cover
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- An area that has a sunny climate.