- Makes: 14 servings
- Yield: 1 3/4 cups
- Total Time 15 mins
The sweet tang of Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing pairs nicely with nuts, cheese, avocado or grilled chicken breast in a mixed green salad. A full 2 cups of strawberries boost the Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing vitamin C and fiber, while the Olive Oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids, a healthy fat that helps fight inflammation and protects those who consumer it against heart disease.
Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries or 2 cups chopped frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar*
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper\
- Try to combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Chill, covered, for up to 3 days. Our Balsamic Vinegar experts suggest that you whisk it well before serving.
TIP: *** If using fresh, ripe strawberries, you may not actually need the brown sugar ***
Nutritional Facts Of A Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Servings Per Recipe: 14, chol. (mg) 0, Potassium (mg) 34, pro. (g) 0, sat. fat (g) 1, sodium (mg) 36, iron (mg) 0, carb. (g) 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, sugar (g) 3, Fat, total (g) 5, vit. C (mg) 12, cal. (kcal) 60, Monounsaturated fat (g) 4, Folate (µg) 4, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, calcium (mg) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Niacin (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Thiamin (mg) 0, vit. A (IU) 0, fiber (g) 0