When in the kitchen, there are a handful of opportunities to use natural ingredients, such as Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, in order to make a healthy recipe.
The essential key to healthy eating is flavor. By using gourmet products such as Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, salts and spices not only are they exquisite with flavor but also offer an assortment of nutritional benefits.
Replace Fast With Healthy Flavors
Get rid of processed fats, like salad dressings and margarine, from your kitchen. These products are not natural and can hurt your healthy journey. Instead, alternate them with Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars
- There are a handful of compelling homemade salad dressings which can be created from Infused Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegars, and salts and spices.
- If you traditionally marinate your chicken in Italian dressing, try a healthier assortment of Tuscan Herb Olive Oil or Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar. The Balsamic Vinegar will tenderize the meat, while the Olive Oil will impart a fantastic flavor, and the salt will seal it all in.
- Adding a bit of flavorful Olive Oil or Balsamic Vinegar on steamed vegetables, fish, or any meats will elevate the dish with wonderful aromas.
Cooking With Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
We suggest that you use Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a healthy alternative fat for cooking. Olive Oil has a smoke point on average of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. When used to sauté, roast, and fry, it adds an amazing depth of flavor and succulence of the dish.
When sauces and soups are homemade, the healthiness and flavor are both increased. With the help of Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars, the process can be easy and enjoyable!
- While you may be used to putting Olive Oil on your pasta, think about adding Balsamic Vinegar to your favorite pasta sauce. Aceto Balsamico di Modena will complement tomato sauces in such an incredible way. A small amount of White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar will make the lemon, garlic, and Olive Oil sauces even that much better. In addition, the Balsamic Vinegar also assist in cutting down the effect of the carbs from the pasta on your blood sugar.
- Opt for sparkling mineral water instead of soda and other artificial drinks; add a splash of your favorite balsamic for a refreshingly healthy drink.
- Popcorn is low in calories and can effortlessly be popped with Olive Oil or simply finished with a topping of one of our flavored Olive Oils. Garlic Olive Oil on popcorn with parmesan makes for a mouthwatering tasty snack.