At a quick glance:
- Olive Oil can be great sources for anti-inflammatory and heart-healthy compounds such as phytotyrosol or oleuropein.
- Olives are a great addition to any diet.
- Mycotoxin can cause severe damage to olive oil. Experts advise that olive oils should not be pitted and packaged in glass.
Olives have been a mainstay of civilizations for thousands if not thousands years. They are resistant to bullets and contain low levels toxic substances
Although an olive is technically a fruit, it's more like something you eat.
Olive oil is a good source for fat. These oils have low amounts of carbohydrate and sugar.
Olive Oil is rich in many amazing compounds. Olive Oil must be treated with care.
Olives Are Full Of Oleic Acid
Olives are 15-35% rich in fat.
Monounsaturated Oleic acid can be easily oxidized.
Olive oil that is fresher and more nutritious is better for your health.
Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein
Oleuropein, Hyprosol and Hyprosol can help make your body more powerful.
- They protect cardiovascular health and reverse chronic inflammation which could lead to heart disease.
- They possess strong antioxidant properties both in vitro and in vivo.
- They protect you and keep you from getting autoimmune diseases.
- These can increase insulin sensitivity and protect glucose metabolism.
- These can also increase testosterone production.
- They may be used as emollients in rheumatoid-arthritis.
- These can be used to treat skin conditions or heal wounds.
- They protect your liver from damage or metabolic syndrome.
- These powerful anticancer properties look promising.
How do you use olive oil?
Olive Oil is extremely fragile and can be easily oxidized.
Always check olive oil for added ingredients before you store it.