An Ideal Reason For Consuming Olive Oil Everyday
At a quick glance:
- Olive Oil are amazing sources of heart-healthy, antioxidant-rich oleic acid and anti-inflammatory compounds such as oleuropein (and phytotyrosol).
- Dark and green olives make great additions to any diet.
- Olives can be affected by mycotoxin contamination. Our Olive Oil Experts recommend that olive oil not pitted be packaged in glass to reduce the risk.
Olives have been a staple food for civilizations for thousands of years. They are bulletproof and low in toxins.
While technically an olive can be considered a fruit, it is more like a vegetable.
Olive oils have low carbohydrate, sugar and fat levels which make them an excellent source for fat.
A few remarkable compounds are found in olive oil. Olive Oil should always be used with care.
Olives Are Full Of Oleic Acid
Olives contain 15-35% of fat. The majority of olive fat is between 15-35% and 15%-35%.
Monounsaturated Oleic Acid can be easily oxidized.
The more fresh olive oil, the greater the benefits and intact oils.
Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein
Your body will be healthier with Oleuropein and Hyprosol.
- They protect your heart health and reverse chronic inflammation which can lead to cardiovascular disease. 
- They act as strong antioxidants in vitro, and in vivo. [3,4]
- They protect your pancreas against autoimmune damage. 
- They can increase insulin sensitivity and protect the glucose metabolism.
- They can increase testosterone production. 
- They may be used as emollients in rheumatoid-arthritis. 
- They are able to heal skin conditions and wounds.
- They protect the liver from damage or metabolic syndrome.
- These powerful anticancer properties look promising.
How do you cook with olive oil
Olive Oil can be fragile and easily oxidized.
Check for additives in olive oils and make sure it is kept in dark glass.
- Neil Naran