Olive oils can be infused with medicinal and nutritional herbs in many ways. It all depends upon your requirements.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil demonstrates how Rosemary Infused Olive Oil may be used to flavor pasta sauces and roast potatoes.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil is suitable for many bath products.
Chickweed can be used as a natural treatment for minor skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Comfrey can be used to treat minor cuts or insect bites.
Olive Oils Infused with Culinary Flavors
Add flavor to salad dressings and other healthy dishes that include garlic, ginger, and peppers with savory Infused olive oils
To prevent mold and bacterial growth, we recommend using dried herbs. However, fresh infused olive oils are safe and should only be used on the day they were made.
Olive Oil With Herbs for Healing & Beauty
- Only the finest dried herbs can produce the best results.
- Use sterilized, clean containers with tight-fitting lids.
- The shelf life of colored glass bottles can be extended by being used. To extend the oil's life, you can add vitamin E oil.
- Olive Oil has a reputation for being a good choice because it is resistant to oxidation and other chemicals.
- Other oils include almond, grape seed, and almond.
- Bottles or jars labeled with dates and other ingredients for infusion.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High-quality dried herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Glass Jar in Dry, Clean Condition with a Tight Fitting Lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- A warm and sunny place