A Variety of Amazing Ways To Use Herb Infused Olive Oils
Many herbs can be infused with oil, depending on their purpose.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil can be used to make pasta sauces or as an energy-packed oil for roasting potatoes.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil could be used medicinally in many bath products.
Calendula can also be used to make lotions and salves for insect repellants. Plantain is good for wound healing.
Chickweed is also good for small cuts and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Culinary Infused Olive Oils
Savory Infused oils make a wonderful addition to salad dressings or any other healthy dishes that contain garlic, ginger, or peppers.
We recommend that you use dried herbs to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
Olive Oil Infused With Herbs For Beauty & Healing
- The best dried herbs are of the highest quality. They will not spoil and last for longer.
- Use sterilized, clean containers with tight-fitting caps.
- Colored glass bottles can be used to extend the shelf life. Vitamin E oil can also be added to preserve the oil.
- Olive Oil is a popular choice because it resists oxidation.
- Almond, grape seed, and coconut oils are just a few of the oils that can be used.
- Label the bottles and jars with dates and infusion ingredients.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High quality Dry herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Clear, dry glass container with tight-fitting lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- An area with a sunny climate or that is warm and constant
- 41 Olive Marketing