A Perfect Reason For Consuming Olive Oil Daily
At a quick glance:
- Olive Oil can be a great source of heart-healthy, anti-inflammatory compounds like oleuropein and phytotyrosol.
- Olives are great additions to any diet.
- Mycotoxin contamination can affect Olives. To reduce the risk, experts recommend that olive oil be not pitted and be packaged in glass.
Olives are a staple food of civilizations for thousands upon thousands of years. They can withstand bullets and contain low levels toxic substances.
Although an olive can technically be considered a fruit it is more like something you eat.
Olive oils are a great source of fat. They have low carbohydrate and sugar levels.
There are a few amazing compounds in olive oil. Olive Oil should be used with care.
Olives Are Full Of Oleic Acid
Olives have 15-35% fat.
Monounsaturated Oleic acid can be easily oxidized.
More fresh olive oil means more benefits and intact oils.
Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein
Oleuropein and Hyprosol will make your body healthier.
- They protect your cardiovascular health and reverse chronic inflammation that can lead to heart disease.
- They are strong antioxidants both in vitro and in vivo.
- They protect your body from autoimmune disease.
- They may increase insulin sensitivity and protect glucose metabolism.
- They can boost testosterone production.
- They may be used as emollients in rheumatoid-arthritis.
- They can heal skin conditions and wounds.
- They protect your liver from metabolic syndrome or damage.
- These powerful anticancer properties look promising.
What do you make with olive oil
Olive Oil is fragile and can easily be oxidized.
Make sure to check for any additives in olive oil and ensure it is stored in dark glass.