You can infuse olive oils with nutritional and medicinal herbs in many different ways. It all depends on your needs.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil shows how Rosemary Infused Olive Oil can be used to flavor pasta sauces or roast potatoes.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil can be used in many bath products.
Chickweed is a natural remedy for minor skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Comfrey may be used to treat minor cuts and insect bites.
Olive Oils Infused With Culinary Flavors
Use savory Infused Olive Oils to add flavor and texture to your salad dressings or any other delicious, healthy meals that contain garlic, ginger and peppers.
We recommend that you use dried herbs to prevent bacterial growth and mold. Fresh Infused Olive Oils are safe but should be used only on the day of.
Olive Oil with Herbs for Healing & Beauty
- High quality dried herbs will yield the best results. They won't spoil and last for longer.
- Only use sterilized, clean jars with tight-fitting lids.
- Colored glass bottles have a shelf life that can be extended by using them. Vitamin E oil can be added to the oil to prolong its life.
- Olive Oil is a popular choice due to its resistance to oxidation, rancidity and other chemicals.
- Other oils are almond, grape seed and almond.
- Label bottles or jars with dates and ingredients during infusion.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High-quality dried herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Glass Jar in Clean, Dry Condition with a Tight-Fiting Lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- The sun and a warm place