A Handful of Amazing Ways To Use Herb Infused Olive Oils
There are many herbs that can be infused with oil. Rosemary Infused Oil is a great oil to use for making pasta sauces and as an energy-packed oil when roasting potatoes.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil can be used in many bath products.
Calendula can also used to make insect repellant lotions and salves. Plantain is great for wound healing.
Chickweed can also be used to treat small cuts and skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
Culinary Infused Olive Oils
Savory Infused oil are a great addition to salad dressings and other healthy dishes that include garlic, ginger, or bell peppers.
To prevent bacteria and mold growth, we recommend using dried herbs.
Olive Oil Infused With Herbs For Beauty & Healing
- Highest quality dried herbs will last longer.
- Clean containers with tight-fitting caps.
- To extend shelf life, colored glass bottles can also be used. To preserve the oil, you can also add vitamin E oil.
- Olive Oil has a reputation for being resistant to oxidation.
- Coconut, grape seed and almond oils are just some of the oils that you can use.
- Label the bottles with dates and infusion ingredient labels.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High Quality Dry Herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Clear glass container made of dry glass with tight-fitting lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- A region with a sunny climate, or that has warm and consistent
- 41 Olive Marketing