Olive Oil is a versatile oil that works wonder when it comes to your skin, hair, and even basic household cleaning.
Here are 9 ways you can use olive oil in a unique way:
1. Olive oil can be used as a hair conditioner
Apply 1 TBSP olive oil to 1 TBSP jojoba oil to your hair. Our Olive Oil Experts suggest that you try working it in from the scalp to the tips of your hair. Let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash your hair as normal. The mixture of Olive Oil and this will give your hair silky smooth texture.
2. Olive oil can be used to shave
Olive Oil can be used in place of traditional shaving cream to give a close, soft shave.
3. Use olive oil to remove make-up, especially around the eyes.
Using your pinky finger or q-tip, our Olive Oil Specialist recommend that you dab a very small amount under and around the eyes to remove the "raccoon look." It is best to avoid getting it into your eyeballs. Next, wash your face as you would normally.
4. Use Olive Oil to Shine Your Stainless Steel Pots
Apply a small amount of Olive Oilon a clean, lint free cloth and wipe your pots. The results will be amazing.
5. Use Olive Oil To Moisturize
After a relaxing bath or shower, apply olive oil to your skin.
6. Olive Oil to Dust Wood Furniture
Use a little olive oil to soften a microfiber or lint-free cloth. Next, wipe the table down as you would any other wood polish.
7. Olive Oil Unlocks Everything
Olive Oil can be used as a lubricant to make a zipper stickier, or other similar items.
8. Olive oil can be used to prevent wax from sticking to a candle holder
Use a little olive oil on a piece of cloth to lightly coat the candle holder.