Olive oils can be infused with medicinal and nutritional herbs in many ways. There are many herbs that you can use, depending on your needs.
Rosemary Infused olive Oil can be used to flavor pasta sauces and roast vegetables.
Rosemary Infused Olive Oil is suitable for many bath products.
Chickweed can be used as a natural treatment for minor skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Comfrey can be used to treat minor cuts or insect bites.
Culinary-infused Olive Oils
Savory Infused Olive Oils can be used to enhance the flavor and color of salad dressings and other healthy dishes that contain peppers, garlic, ginger, and/or peppers. You can use fresh infused olive oils the day before.
Olive Oil With Herbs for Healing & Beauty
- Only the finest dried herbs can produce the best results.
- Use sterilized, clean containers with tight-fitting lids.
- The shelf life of colored glass bottles can be extended by being used. To extend the oil's life, you can add vitamin E oil.
- Olive Oil has a reputation for being resistant to oxidation and rancidity.
- Other oils include almond, grape seed, and almond.
- Bottles or jars labeled with dates and other ingredients for infusion.
Cold Infusion/Solar Infusion
- High-quality dried herbs
- Olive Oil
- Natural wax paper
- Glass Jar in Dry, Clean Condition with a Tight Fitting Lid
- Permanent marker and labels
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- A warm and sunny place